Replay > Replay Clips
The Replay Clips page is a filterable list of all clips that have been sent to your account.
The initial view of Replay Clips shows all clips from the current week. For older clips, use the date picker to re-set the clip range.
Click a clip's line to enter Clip View.
- Date: Used to set the date event range for listed clips.
- Select Events: Check the specific type of event(s) you which to list.
- Select groups/fleets: Select the different groups/fleets in which you've allocated vehicles.
- Select Drivers: Select specific drivers that have events logged against them.
- Select Vehicles: Select vehicles by registration that have events logged against them.
- Select Status: Select the status type with which reviewers have tagged events. You can also change the status of a clip under its "..." menu.
De-selecting all checkboxes in the filter list includes drivers that are not logged in. Selecting all filters displays videos that have any combination of drivers and vehicles selected.
Some combinations may not list results: try less restrictive settings.
You may request a clip from a dashcam's memory, whether the requested period contains an event or not.
Clips may be successfully uploaded if:
- the dashcam was on to record the requested period
- the requested period has not already been overwritten in memory
- the dashcam wasn't re-provisioned/ re-assigned to a new vehicle during the requested period.
- Click Request video. A modal window pops up.
- Fill in/ select the appropriate details.
- Select the length/ quality of your clip.
- Click 'Request video'.
When the selected vehicle's dashcam is both on and in good coverage, the requested period will be uploaded for view.
Export captures the current Replay clips listing into a CSV file for use with spreadsheet applications. Data listed includes:
- Driver name
- Vehicle Plate
- Display Name
- Date Timestamp
- Event Type
- G Force
- Requested By
At the bottom of the Replay clips list you can change how many listed events can appear on a page.
The Clip View interface is fairly straight forward with common vehicle/ driver/ event data.
If the video area displays a "Video not available" message, the likely causes are:
- The event is recent. The event has been logged, but the dashcam hasn't finished the upload.
- The event is stalled. The event has been logged, but the vehicle has been turned off or is out of cellular coverage. Once the vehicle is on and within coverage, the upload will continue.
Video / Speed
The video and Speed graph area assists in determining situation, speed, location, time and acceleration of the vehicle during the event.
To see the vehicle's speed at any moment, move the video playback scrubber left or right.
This button opens a modal window in which you can select to download 3 types of video:
- Dual: Both camera videos are merged into a single 1920 x 540 pixel video file
- Front / Driver: Each 1920 x 1080 pixel video is download as a separate file.
While the dual file resolution is one-quarter the resolution of the individual files, the dual file format is convenient for archiving and offsite storage.
This section displays basic reference data. You may also view these links:
- View events log: This takes you to the Event Viewer for vehicle tracking.
- View service: This takes you to the vehicle's service schedule.
- View Logbook: If subscribed, this takes you to EROAD's fatigue management toolset.
This section gives you handy tools with which you can design your own review process. You're not obligated to use any of these tools, but they do provide a 'one stop shop' approach to keeping records together.
- Change review status: the default status is To review. Click Change to select a different status.
- Mark as incident: An 'incident' is an event that requires special attention. This could be a permanent or temporary mark.
- Delete: Deleting removes the video clip, speed data and associated incident data within Replay. Event log data is not deleted.
- Add Note: This opens a text field for reviewers to add additional event notes.
- Add document: This lets you upload and attach images, PDFs or additional files for this event.
While deleting events reduces complexity and storage concerns, deleting files will not decrease data charges.